Terms & Conditions
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
This web site has been created, and is maintained, by and on behalf of Kelsey Publishing Ltd. The following are the terms and conditions of use of this web site, and if you do not accept these you must not use the web site.
Use of this web site is taken to mean that you have accepted these terms and conditions.
Unless specified, all intellectual property rights pertaining to or included in this web site and its contents are the exclusive property of Kelsey Publishing Ltd. Any unauthorised reproduction and/or use is strictly prohibited, unless written permission has been granted by Kelsey Publishing Ltd.
The information contained in this web site is intended for general information only. Kelsey Publishing Ltd makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or availability of such information, and shall not be responsible in any way for any use of or reliance on such information by any person.
Kelsey Publishing Ltd is not responsible for any sites that may be accessed from links contained in this web site, and makes no representation or warranty as to their availability, or the suitability or accuracy of their content. If you choose to link to these sites you do so at your own risk.
Kelsey Publishing Ltd makes no representation or warranty that use of this web site, or materials downloaded from it, will not cause computer virus infection or other damage to property.
You are advised to ensure that you have adequate measures to prevent any such problems.
These Terms and Conditions of Use may be changed from time to time, and you are responsible for regularly reviewing this information to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed By English law, and any dispute connected with this site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Statement of Terms and Conditions of Use
This web site is owned and maintained by Kelsey Publishing Ltd. The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully.
If you proceed to access any information on our web pages this will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions which means that you agree to be legally bound by them.
If you do not wish to accept any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our web site.
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions of use of the Kelsey Publishing Ltd web site(s). The contents of this web site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us, without notification and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood them.
Please note that the acceptance of these terms and conditions includes the giving of your consent as is required under The Data Protection Act 1998 to the processing of your personal information as is necessary to carry out your instructions concerning the Online Payments Service.
Copyright © Kelsey Publishing Ltd
These pages are copyright protected, unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved.
You are only allowed to print, download or temporarily store extracts from our Internet web site(s) for your personal, non-commercial use, or information or when you use the Internet Online Payments Service. You must keep any copyright or other notices contained in the original material on any of the material you download.
You are not allowed to alter, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, or transfer anything on this web site and any other use is prohibited unless you first get our express written consent. No one may use any part of our internet web site(s) on any other web site, or link any other web site to our internet web site(s), without such consent.
The law of England and Wales applies to these terms and conditions and to the content of our web site(s).
Privacy - Data Protection Act 1998
Any personal data you supply to us on our Website(s) will only be used in accordance with the regulations set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which you provide it and we will not pass on information about you received via our Website(s) to third parties without your prior knowledge and consent .It may be necessary to share the information with a Contractor/Third Party to enable us to assist you.
Kelsey Publishing Ltd operates an Online Web Payments Facility and to enable us to process your application to make a payment/view your account, it is necessary to share the information you provide to us. The Data Protection Act 1998 states that you must provide your consent for us to share your personal information with a third party and you must be informed that we intend to do so. Your data will only be used for this purpose unless we specify otherwise. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions provides us with your consent to share your personal information specifically for the purpose of processing your application.
We collect web statistics automatically about your visit to our site. This information is used to aid development of the website and its content and to audit usage of the site. The information gathered in this way will not be used for any other purpose. These statistics do not contain personal data and cannot be traced back to an individual.
If you have any concerns about the processing of your personal data by us please contact our Data Protection Officer for further information.
Kelsey Publishing Ltd is committed to the highest standards of quality of information. If there are any items of incorrect information would you please contact our IT Services Team and advise which page contains the error.Top >>
Web Site Disclaimer
Kelsey Publishing Ltd makes every effort to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate and up to date. However, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur and we cannot give you any warranty nor can we make any representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of our web site. Kelsey Publishing, it's employees or agents cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of use of this web site, or reliance on the information provided or any other information accessed via these web pages. Kelsey Publishing Ltd accepts no liability for any such loss, damage or inconvenience and it is up to the User to satisfy himself of the suitability of the web site(s) which he uses entirely at his own risk. Access to and use of this web site is at the user's own risk and Kelsey Publishing Ltd does not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
Kelsey Publishing Ltd is not responsible for the contents or accuracy of any linked web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply that we endorse or support those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. These sites are not under the control of Kelsey Publishing Ltd and we cannot be responsible for their content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages. You link to such web sites at your own risk. Kelsey Publishing Ltd cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party web sites.
On-line Prices, Payments and Viewing your Account
Remember that you must have read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this Statement and your use of our web pages is deemed your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All prices quoted are for United Kingdom subscribers only. Please ensure that you select your postal teritory to ensure that the correct subscription price is displayed.
- You agree to comply with the terms and conditions and any security procedures which apply at any time
- You agree not to discuss any security procedures with anyone else at any time
Processing your instructions
- An Instruction means any request or instruction to Kelsey Publishing Ltd which is effected through the On Line Payments Service.
- You request and authorise Kelsey Publishing Ltd to rely on and act upon all apparently valid instructions as instructions properly authorised by you, even if they may conflict with any other mandate given at any time concerning your accounts or affairs and Kelsey Publishing Ltd may debit your account with any amount it has paid or incurred in accordance with any instructions.
- An instruction will only be accepted by Kelsey Publishing Ltd if it has been effected through the On Line Payments Service using the appropriate Security Procedures but Kelsey Publishing Ltd will not further check the authenticity of an Instruction.
- You agree that Kelsey Publishing Ltd can act on any Instructions given to us even if these Instructions were not authorised by you.
- Kelsey Publishing Ltd may refuse to act on an Instruction.
- Kelsey Publishing Ltd may suspend or refuse the On Line Payments Service for any reason and at any time. (This should only be necessary if we suspect an error or fraud, or need to maintain the equipment).
- You must make sure that any Instruction is accurate and complete. Kelsey Publishing Ltd is not liable for any error if this is not the case.
- Kelsey Publishing Ltd will make reasonable efforts to process your Instruction without undue delay but a transaction being carried out is not always simultaneous with an Instruction being given. Some matters may take time to process and may only be processed during normal banking hours even although the On Line Payments Service may be accessible outside such hours.
- Kelsey Publishing Ltd will take reasonable care to ensure that any information provided to you by the On Line Payments Service is an accurate reflection of the information contained in our computer system or, where the information is provided by a third party, accurately reflects the information we receive from that third party. Due to the nature of the product and circumstances beyond our control, we do not warrant that the information provided by the On Line Payment Service is accurate or error free. If you rely on that information, you do so subject to the disclaimer above.
- Kelsey Publishing Ltd shall not be liable to you for any loss you may suffer due to any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control which leads to the On Line Payments Service being unavailable.
- You agree that unless Kelsey Publishing Ltd specifically agrees with you otherwise, we shall have no liability whatsoever for any equipment, software or associated user documentation which any party other than us produces at any time for use in connection with the On Line Payments Service or, any services through which you access the On Line Payments Service or which you access through the On Line Payments Service which are not controlled by us.
- Kelsey Publishing's records, will be evidence of your dealings with us in connection with the On Line Payments Service. Our records will at all times remain as the valid record of any account.
- You agree not to object to the admission of our records as evidence in any legal proceedings because such records are not originals, are not in writing or are documents produced by a computer.
- You may not make, nor allow to be made, any alteration or amendment whatsoever to the information available on our web site(s) and On Line Payments Service. If any alteration or amendment is found by Kelsey Publishing Ltd to have been made, legal action may be instigated against you. Kelsey's records will always override any other version you may produce.
- You are only allowed to print, download or temporarily store extracts from our internet web site(s) for your personal information or when you use the On Line Payments Service. You are not allowed to alter anything and any other use is prohibited unless you first obtain our specific written consent You may not, nor may you allow any other person to, use any part of our internet web site(s) on any other web site, or link any other web site to our internet web site(s), without such consent.
- In this document, the following references will include reference to Kelsey Publishing Ltd - 'Kelsey', 'Kelsey Publishing Group', 'Kelsey Publishing','we', 'our', 'us'.
- Kelsey Publishing Ltd may at any time appoint one or more agents to provide all or any part of the On Line Payments Service and references to 'Kelsey', 'Kelsey Publishing Group', 'Kelsey publishing', 'we', 'us', or 'our' will include references to such agents.
- We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- If you think we have made a mistake, please let us know and we will try to resolve matters. However, if you remain dissatisfied and would like further information on our process for resolving complaints, please see our complaints procedure on our website.
Free Gifts with Subscription
Free gifts (where applicable) will be sent separately from the magazine. Please allow 28 days for delivery. Free gifts are always sent to the person paying for the subscription. All free gifts are subject to stock availability. If stock runs out, we reserve the right to offer an alternative.
Free gifts that are offered with subscriptions are sent to the payee on good faith that the initial term of the subscription is paid in full. If for whatever reason payment is not received by Kelsey Publishing, the payee must return any gifts, at their own cost, that may have been previously despatched.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
Subscriptions with a free gift are non-refundable. Other subscriptions, unless otherwise stated on the offer page, can be cancelled at any time during the first 6 months of the first term and a refund for un-mailed issues will be made to the payer.At Kelsey Publishing we want to provide you with the best possible customer service. We hope you are delighted with your mail order items. However: If your mail order item is faulty, damaged or misdescribed, return it to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (including delivery charges); If you change your mind:
- Return your mail order item and write to us at email@example.com within 7 working days of delivery to cancel your order, and your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund (including delivery charges);
- Return your mail order item within 30 days of delivery, and provided it's in an unused and saleable condition, we will refund the cost of the item, but not the delivery charges. However certain items are excluded, please see the list below.
Returns and Refunds Procedure
- a. Certain items are excluded from refunds or exchanges unless they are faulty. We cannot accept order cancellations or offer a refund or exchange on:
- Personalised products
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video.
- b. For all other items, please return stating clearly the reason along with a copy of the original despatch note
- c. It's important that your returns are in the best possible condition, so please ensure you wrap the item you're returning securely.
- d. You must obtain a proof of delivery receipt from the Post Office Counter. This is your proof of return and must be provided if the item you are returning fails to arrive with us.
- e. Please allow 14 working days for the goods to be returned and for us to process your return.
- f. The product must be received by our Returns Department within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- g. If the item is faulty, misdescribed or delivered in error, you will be fully refunded, including all postage costs.
- h. No claims can be processed unless these conditions are strictly adhered to.
- If you are aged under 16, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide personal information to Kelsey Publishing. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Age Restricted Goods
- Mail order goods and free subscription gifts that are restricted for sale based on age restrictions, can only be purchased by customers within the defined legal age.
- If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
Top >> Top >>